Are you hosting a special event? This can be a creative, exciting, and chaotic time. With so much going on, it can be difficult to focus on the potential risks you, your employees, or guests could experience. In order to find some peace of mind, you may want to learn more about our special events insurance.
What does Prestige International Insurance Group have to offer you? For over a decade now, our carrier United States Liability Insurance Group (USLI) has been writing this specialty coverage. If you are vulnerable to property damage, bodily injury, or medical payments caused by negligent operations or activities at your special event, then this coverage is for you. The last thing you want is to experience financial devastation during a celebratory time.
Our insurance can cover a variety of special events. Some include:
- 4H Fair
- Anniversary Party
- Antique Show
- Class Reunion
- Baby Shower
- Craft Fair
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Debutante Ball
- Dinner Cruise
- Beauty Pageant
- Family Reunion
- Bridal Show
- Car Show
- Graduation Ceremony
- Health Fair
- Marathons & Half Marathons
- And much more!
In addition, our policy comes with great coverage options and benefits. Here are some you can include in your package:
- Our product is designed to provide general liability and/or liquor liability coverage for short-term events.
- Events with up to 10,000 attendees/10,000 consumers per day are eligible on most risks.
- We provide automatic coverage for volunteers and temporary or leased workers. The property owner can be included as an additional insured for no added charge.
- Occurrence coverage is available.
- Defense costs outside of policy limits are available.
- Medical payments coverage is provided.
- Coverage for damage to rented premises is provided.
- Extended coverage for events lasting past midnight at no additional cost.
- No deductible!
Interested in learning more? Contact one of the friendly agents at Prestige International Insurance today or fill out a quote request form here for guidance and a free quote!