If you’re a restaurant owner, you know that running your business is no easy task. You spend many long hours handling things like equipment upkeep, employee training, payroll, marketing, and making sure your business meets health and safety standards. With so many things to keep track of, you need confidence that you have the right insurance to protect your establishment from a variety of potential problems from food contamination to liability lawsuits.
Some common types of restaurant insurance that you may need include:
- Property Insurance – This protects the investment in your property should a fire or another event occur.
- General Liability – This covers your business in the event that someone is injured in or becomes ill as a result of your restaurant.
- Liquor Liability – This limits your liability if a customer at your establishment becomes intoxicated and injures themselves or someone else on the road.
- Workers Compensation – This is a required insurance that limits your liability and provides financial assistance to an employee if injured at work.
- Food Spoilage Insurance – This is there to cover your losses if the contents of your freezer were to spoil due to loss of power.
- Loss of Business Insurance – This insurance allows you to recoup some of your income if your business was forced to shut down temporarily for a specific cause.
Competitive rates and customized coverage
Keep in mind that we offer specialized coverage solutions for many specific kinds of restaurants, including caterers, fine dining establishments, bakeries, bars, delis, and more. We work with small businesses and large companies alike.
At Prestige International Insurance Group, we understand that you do not want to hold back on your coverage, but you need the cost of it to meet your budget. Our agents go above and beyond by providing our clients with competitive rates. If you are in the food and beverage business and would like us to review your insurance coverage or give you a quote, contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable agents now or submit a free a no obligation quote request here.