How to file a claim with Progressive?

How to Report a Vehicle Insurance Claim:

  • As soon as possible, report your claim to us—simply log in or call 1-800-274-4499. We’ll ask you some initial questions and begin resolving your claim immediately.
  • A claims representative will contact you – generally by the end of the business day – to answer your questions and schedule an inspection of your vehicle. Be sure to discuss any questions you have about deductibles, what’s covered or the repairs with your claims rep at this time.
  • We’ll inspect your vehicle’s damage and provide an estimate for repairs.
  • We’ll help you arrange vehicle repair service and towing if you need it. If you’re near a Progressive Service Center, you can have us manage your repairs; elsewhere, you can bring your car to a repair shop in our network. With either option, we’ll schedule your appointment when you report your claim. If you prefer to use your own repair shop, you can do that, too.
  • If you need a rental car, your claims representative can make arrangements for one. Your rental may be covered depending on your policy coverages and the circumstances of your claim.
  • We’ll periodically check the status of the repair and address any further issues, such as additional damage, payments for additional damage, or changes to the expected completion date, while your vehicle is in the shop.
  • When you use a Progressive Service Center or one of our network repair shops, we’ll guarantee your repairs for as long as you own or lease your car.

We settle your claim quickly, fairly and accurately so you can move on with your life.

How to Report a Home Insurance Claim:

Progressive Home Advantage®, underwritten by select homeowners insurance companies*, includes home insurance, condo insurance and renters insurance.

If you have a Progressive Home Advantage policy, you can quickly report a claim by contacting the Progressive Home Advantage partner listed on your policy:

  • Homesite Insurance Group — Report a claim online or call 1-866-621-4823
  • IDS/Ameriprise — Call 1-888-894-3523
  • American Modern — Call 1-800-543-2644, Option #1
  • ASI — Call 1-866-274-5677
  • Assurant — Call 1-800-358-0600
  • First American — Call 1-866-874-1295
  • Foremost — Report a claim online or call 1-800-527-3907
  • Occidental/SageSure — Call 1-800-780-8423
  • QBE First — Call 1-800-822-2997
  • Tower Group — Call 1-877-365-8693
  • All Risks — Call 1-855-344-1040 (Monday – Friday; 8am – 8pm EST)

If your Progressive Home Advantage partner is not listed above, call 1-855-344-1040 (Monday – Friday; 8am – 8pm EST)​

How to file a claim with Windhaven?

Be Prepared

Download and print an accident checklist to carry in your vehicle. It’s nice to have, just in case you are involved in an accident (requires Acrobat Reader).

Download an Accident Checklist


Contact A Representative

You may also report your accident information to an Windhaven™ Insurance representative. Our claims department is open for accident reporting seven days a week 8:00am to 8:00pm Eastern Time. Outside of this time, claims can be reported by leaving a message at the above number, and a claim representative will return your call during business hours. Call: 1-866-595-4080


How to file a claim with Infinity?

Need to Make a Claim? We Make it Fast, Easy and Convenient

If you have a claim to report, please call 1-800-334-1661 right now.

For those who want to know more, let’s talk about our claims handling process. Obviously nobody wants to have something bad happen, but that is why you get insurance — to protect you when it does. At Infinity Auto Insurance, that protection includes a fast, thorough and friendly claim resolution, handled with care by a real human from our One-On-One claims service team.

In order to achieve this, you are given a personalized information card with all the instructions you need about what to do in the event of an accident. It also tells you how to contact our One-On-One personnel.

When you call our toll-free claims department, one of our team members promptly speaks with you. Then he or she will tell you what documents we need and where to send them, depending on your specific circumstances. You will receive clear instructions to ensure we get what we need as soon as possible.

After we get the information, you will have an adjuster assigned to your case who will call you to discuss your claim. Sometimes your claim will be settled in that same call! Imagine that: you make a call, you receive a call, you get a check in the mail.

Depending on your claim, there are a few more steps to take before the claim can be resolved. Your adjuster may require a police report, contact the other parties, conduct interviews and/or inspections, handle other details and seek additional information during the investigation. An appraiser may be invited into the process to determine the amount and extent of the damage.

Your adjuster will work with you and everybody else involved in order to reach a settlement. Also, there’s a good chance that there is an Infinity Claims Service Center in your area.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained on this website shall not in any way modify the terms of the insurance policy, and that in the event of any conflict the terms of the insurance contract supersede the website.

How to file a claim with Ascendant?

We provide several methods of claims reporting. For your convenience, you can download the Acord claim reporting form, then either fax it or email it to the numbers below. If you call in, we’ll ask you the same questions, so filling it out prior to calling will likely speed up the process.


Help us help you by reporting your claim immediately.

Via Fax:

Local:     305.403.4049

Other:   877.834.4993

Via Email:

Workers Compensation:     

All Other Lines:

Via Telephone:

Local:     305.820.4347

Other:   877.834.4991


Commercial Automobile

Garage Keepers

General Liability


Public Transportation

Workers Compensation


Pursuant to S. 817.234, Florida Statutes, any person who, with the intent to injure, defraud, or deceive any insurer files a statement of claim or an application containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in S. 775.082, S. 775.083, or S. 775.084, Florida Statutes.

How to file a claim with Granada?

Granada accepts claims 24/7/365 via a web based submission form. Please have your policy number available and then click the link below to get started –

Report A Claim – Granada

How to file a claim with Federated National?

Report a Claim

Report Your Claim 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with Federated National Insurance Company or Monarch National Insurance Company.

Report online right now!

FedNat is committed to providing fair, expedient, and personalized claims handling to all of our customers. We have full-time licensed adjusters on staff, an experienced customer service team, and 24 hours a day, 365 days a year claims reporting no matter your location. All of our adjusters and customer service representatives are trained to guide our customers through the claims process and bring their property back to pre-loss condition as quickly and fairly as possible.

To report a new claim, click here to report online or call our claims team at (800) 293-2532 press 2, followed by 2.

Preferred Contractor Network
When you suffer a loss your first call should ALWAYS be to FedNat at (800) 293-2532. Our Call Center is fully prepared to immediately address your needs based on the nature of your loss. If you have a water loss we will send out a water remediation company at no charge or obligation to you regardless of whether or not coverage is ultimately afforded. Why call someone from the phone book who can only address one of your needs, and potentially cost you thousands? Please click here to access our preferred contractors throughout the State. These reputable companies are experts in their fields and will ensure covered losses are resolved without delay.

Existing Claims
Call our customer service reps Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm at (800) 293-2532 option 2 and then select the appropriate option.

How to file a claim with Herritage?

Insurance Claims made easy

We understand that no one actually wants to file an insurance claim. So at Heritage, we go out of our way to make your claim experience as hassle-free as possible. Our claims professionals will respond to your needs with speed, compassion, and integrity. We always show a dedication to the fair handling of your loss in order to minimize the disruption to your life.

Our customer service representatives are ready to answer your questions and guide you through the claims process 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

To report a new loss or follow-up with an existing claim, call us toll-free at (855) 415-7120.

How to file a claim with Universal property and Casualty?

Before you make a claim

The Claims Department at Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company (UPCIC) is ready to help resolve your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you have suffered a loss or damage your claims process begins here. Before you start the claim process the following steps should be taken to minimize loss:

  • Take photos of the damage.
  • Take whatever steps you can to prevent further damage. Make sure it is safe to make the temporary repairs and you are not risking injury to yourself or your family and friends or risking further damage. Your claim representative can provide you with recommendations and advice for undertaking any repairs.
  • Remember to keep all your receipts for any temporary repairs you make. Also retain receipts for living expenses as a result of the loss to your residence.
  • While tempted to clean up as much as possible, especially after a hurricane, do not throw away household belongings such as furniture or any personal items until these items have been inspected by a UPCIC representative.

In the event of a natural disaster or catastrophe, such as a hurricane, the number of claims being made by victims will be significant and everyone will be trying to call at the same time. You may experience delays in connecting with representatives. During the time of high call volumes you will still be able to report claims 24 X 7. UPCIC has implemented a sophisticated computer telephony system which will route your messages to representatives who will get back to you.

Get Started by filling out our the Online Claim Submission Form

How to file a claim with Florida Peninsula?

Making a Claim

You’ve worked hard to get your home and you’ve paid your insurance premiums – and Florida Peninsula believes you are entitled to be made whole if catastrophe strikes. Submit your claim via phone or online and we’ll send an inspector out to your home within 72 hours so you can get back to normal.


Here’s what to do

  • Report your claim immediately by calling our toll-free claims number: Call (866) 549-9672
  • If safe to do so, make temporary repairs as necessary to prevent further damage and protect your property
  • If you are in need of water extraction please contact one of our preferred vendors in your county.  Click here for a complete list.
  • Take photos of the damage before making temporary repairs
  • Keep detailed receipts and present them to our adjuster

Tracking a Claim

Once a claim is open, tracking it is easy and may be done from the comfort of your desktop.  Simply log on to the customer portal, or create an account if you haven’t already done so.  Through the customer portal you will be able to see the status of all your claims, view your policy documents, make payments online, and much more.  You may also call us at (866) 549-9672 to speak with one of our Claims Specialists.

How to file a claim with Responsive Auto?

Repair Process

Repair Process
If you need to speak with a Claims Representative please call us at 866-300-0080

What You Can Expect in the repair process

A Responsive Claims Adjuster will contact you the same day you report your claim and will guide you through the claims adjustment process. We will discuss your coverage and deductibles with you and will handle your claim from start to conclusion.

  • If you have applicable vehicle coverage (collision and/or comprehensive) we will inspect your vehicle and write an estimate of repairs for you.
  • If you are partially or fully at fault for the accident we will inspect the other vehicles involved in the accident and write an estimate of repair on them as well.
  • We will identify any possible claims that may be made against you and work with the claimants directly to resolve these claims.
  • If you have applicable vehicle coverage we will monitor your vehicle repair and will work with your lien holder to get the repair approved and the repair payments endorsed.
  • In the event of a total loss to a covered auto or to any vehicle to which you are legally liable, we will determine the value of that vehicle and will provide a geographically significant market analysis of value, along with several possibilities for replacement vehicles.

We will handle your claim quickly and efficiently.

Claims Department:

Phone: 1 (866) 300-0080
P.O. Box 17960, Plantation, FL 33318

How to file a claim with Gainsco?

Contact us immediately after you have an accident

To report a claim, contact GAINSCO at the following number. Remember: It’s important to notify us as soon as possible after an accident or loss occurs.

1.866.GAINSCO  (1.866.424.6726)

Our fast, friendly claims representatives are available to assist you, in English or Spanish, Monday through Friday during the following hours (Central Time):

Arizona 7:00am – 7:00pm
Florida 7:00am – 6:00pm
Georgia 7:00am – 6:00pm
Nevada 7:00am – 7:00pm
New Mexico 7:00am – 7:00pm
Oklahoma 7:00am – 7:00pm
South Carolina 7:00am – 6:00pm
Texas 7:00am – 7:00pm
Virginia 7:00am – 6:00pm

Have this information handy

So we can best serve you, please have the following available when you call:

  • Your policy number (listed on your policy paperwork and your monthly statement)
  • Name of your local agent who sold you the policy

How to file a claim with Citizens?


  • Call your agent or Citizens’ Customer Care representatives at 866.411.2742 (24 hours, 7 days a week).
  • If possible, please have your policy number available.
  • If you are displaced after a disaster, provide your current contact information, including a temporary mailing address, cell phone number(s), home and/or business phone number(s), e-mail address, etc.
  • Be prepared to give a brief description of the visible damage to your property (for example: tree limb fell on the roof, roof shingles blown off, etc.).
  • If possible, have your current mortgage company information available.
  • Citizens will provide you with a claim number, the name of your adjuster and the adjuster’s contact information.


Property Loss Inspection

  • A Citizens Claims Adjuster will contact you (or your representative) to schedule a property loss inspection.
  • Check here to find out how to prepare for your inspection.
  • Prepare a list of questions you may have for the adjuster.
  • Prepare a list of lost and damaged items using our Personal Property Inventory form. (Excel) (Word) (PDF) (Example)
  • At your property loss inspection, the adjuster will:
    • Review your loss information
    • Collect photos, receipts and estimates, if necessary



  • A Citizens Claims Examiner will review your claim file to confirm your coverage and deductibles.
  • If your policy covers the specified damage to your property and the amount of loss is more than your deductible, the examiner will submit the claim for payment and check processing.
  • If your policy does not cover the specified damage to your property, Citizens will contact you to discuss this decision and will send you a written follow-up that explains the decision in detail.




  • After Citizens evaluates the damage to your home, payment will be issued based on the agreed estimate.
  • If the actual cost of repairs/replacement turns out to be more than the original submitted estimate, call us at 866.411.2742 to find out whether you are eligible for additional payments.
  • If there is a mortgage on your house, Citizens is required to include the name of the mortgage company as a payee on your claim payment. Be sure to ask your mortgage company about its procedures for endorsing your claim check.
  • If your name, mailing address or mortgage company has changed, notify your agent now. Payment can be delayed if this information does not match the information currently on file.

How to file a claim with Cabrillo Coastal?

Report A Claim

Because filing a claim can be a difficult or stressful experience, our claims team is available
24 / 7 in order assist you in your time of need. Within 24 hours of receiving your claim, a qualified representative will contact you to further explain the claims process. We have provided three easy ways to file a claim.


  1. Contact your insurance agent, OR
  2. Call our toll free claim number 1-866-482-5246, OR
  3. Fill out the form here and click “Report This Claim”

How to file a claim with Tower Hill?

How to Report a Claim

If You Have Damage…

Together, Tower Hill and your insurance agent are committed to making the entire claims process as simple and fast as possible for our customers. Be sure to report all damage to your home or property as quickly as possible after the incident occurs. If your local fire or police departments have been contacted, please be sure to request a copy of their report to provide to the Claims Adjuster.

  • To file a claim, call our 24-hour Claims hotline at 800.342.3407 or file a claim online as soon as possible after it occurs.
  • If you have a Tower Hill flood policy separate from your homeowners policy, please contact Torrent Flood at 877.254.6819.
  • When you report a claim, please have your policy number handy and telephone number(s) where we can best reach you.
  • You will receive a claim number for reference. All claims are assigned to an Adjuster.
  • Your Claims Adjuster will contact you to schedule a date and time to inspect the damages. NOTE: Minor damages that do not require an inspection are often handled by our in-house Claims staff; however, you will still be contacted by telephone.
  • Make temporary repairs in order to help avoid further damage, such as placing tarps on damaged roofs or boarding up broken windows.
  • Prior to your scheduled meeting with the Claims Adjuster, please be sure to compile the following for the Adjuster. Providing a copy of this information to your Adjuster will help speed up the claim review process:
    • Complete a home inventory list of damaged items.
    • Any photos or video tape of the damage.
    • Compile available receipts for damaged items, plus receipts for temporary repair expenses.
    • If applicable, provide a copy of the fire or police department report for the damage to your home or property.
  • After a complete review and inspection, the Adjuster’s report is submitted and processed.
  • The claim is the settled accordingly.

Your complete satisfaction matters to us! If you have questions or concerns about your claim, please contact your Adjuster directly or call our Claims Customer Service Center at 800.342.3407 between 8am and 6pm (ET) Monday through Friday.

How to file a claim with UPC?

UPC Insurance – How to File an Insurance Claim

At the time of loss, UPC’s fast, fair and friendly claims service continues to set the standard for quality service. We will do whatever it takes to help you when you need it most. You will feel secure knowing that UPC is here with 24-hour quick response time commitment and a no-hassle attitude to assist all of our valued customers.

To report: Flood, Homeowners, Dwelling Fire, Renters, Condominium or Commercial Property claim, please report the loss directly to UPC by telephone or Internet.

Telephone Reporting (24-hour):

1-888-CLM-DEPT (888-256-3378)

How to file a claim with Avatar?

The Claims Department has an immediate response team ready to assist our policyholders when a claim occurs.


How to Report a Claim


By Email: – Email us your contact information with your claim details and an Avatar representative will contact you.

By Phone: Call an Avatar Representative at

(877) 233-3237 or (813) 514-0333,

Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm EST to report your claim.

Report a Claim after hours: Call (877) 233-3237 or (813) 514-0333 and leave your claim information. A claims officer will contact you shortly.


Tips for Reporting your Property Claim

You will be in contact with an Avatar claims representative once you have reported your claim so you will have and opportunity to provide more detailed information about your claim at that time. The most important step is to report your claim as soon as possible even when you don’t have all the information so that we can start the claim process and help you.


Claim Handling Process

In order to expedite your claim, please provide our claims representative with as much information as possible relating to your claim during the initial contact. An Avatar claims adjuster will inspect your property to ensure that we obtain the relevant information to properly adjust your claim. Please feel free to contact our office at any time to discuss the progress of your claim.


A claim representative will be able to provide you with a better time estimate as he or she begins to handle your claim. To speed up the process, please provide the claim representative with as many details as possible about your claim.

How to file a claim with Southern Oak?

A claim can be filed with a Southern Oak claims specialist by calling one of the following numbers depending on the type of claim you are filing –

Phone: (877) 900-2280
Fax: (813) 689-5461

Phone: (800) 725-9472
Fax: (877) 270-4329